Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DIY Photography Box No. 2

Since my fluffy friend destroyed my first box, I created a second but different version.

You will need:
3 pieces of white foam board = $3.00 at dollar tree
2 pieces of white poster board = $1.00 at dollar tree
1 box cutter = $1.00 at dollar tree
clear tape = $1.00 at dollar tree
Total:  $6.00


Step 1:  Cut all three pieces of foam board in half.




Step 2:
Using your clear packaging tape, attach the three sides to a bottom. I used several layers of tape to stabilize the sides and back to the bottom.



As I'm working on this, mr. fluffy friend is rolling all over my poster board >:(


Step 3:
Attach the top of the cube to the bottom and three sides.  You should now have a cube minus the front.




Fluffy friend could not wait to crawl inside, so I took his photo in the photo box :)

Step 4:
Use a piece of white glossy poster board and cut to width of cube.  You want it to cover the back and slope to the front.  I taped mine in place.  This creates a seamless photo background.



Step 5:
I cute a flap in the top of mine to shine my light into.




This is a video of me using a wrapping paper roll to try and shoo my fluffy friend from my box :(





No comments:

Post a Comment