Sunday, November 18, 2012

DIY Jewelry Display for Craft Fairs

Hey Ya'll! I have two craft fairs coming up and I was looking for unique jewelry displays to match my color scheme of my table cloths and bunting...and couldn't find any I liked. The typical velvet displays only hold so much and look cluttered so I came up with my own design!





SUPER easy to make!

You will need:
*A mini tri-fold display board (or foam board).  Mine was $1.97 at Wal Mart!


*Spray Glue

*Cup Hooks (8 for .97 cents)

*Decorative scrapbooking papers, wrapping paper, etc.
*Packaging tape for reinforcement


STEP 1:  Cover your entire display with spray glue


STEP 2:
Cover with your choice of paper


STEP 3:  Optional--Cover the entire display with packaging tape to reinforce and weatherproof


STEP 4:  Install Cup Hooks
Screw the cup hooks into the board to hand your jewelry from

This can be hung on your wall or displayed on a dresser!  I'm using mine as a display for my jewelry show!
Thank you!

Lindsey Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment