Monday, April 29, 2013

Would You Let Your Boyfriend/Husband/Etc. Dress You For A Week?

Hello,
So browsing the interwebs, I happened across this interesting article about a blogger who lets her boyfriend dress her for a week.  Looking through the photos, I realized he didn't do half bad for an average guy.

This leads me to my second thought.  SFO has GREAT taste!  Thank goodness he grew up with three older sisters in Venezuela!  For example, this super cute Michael Kors dress I got for my birthday or my coveted Christian Louboutin Very Prive Pumps.

So I decided to engage in the Would You Let Your Boyfriend Dress You Challenge?

Step 1:  Organize the closet
Step 2:  Let him pick out my clothes
Step 3:  Remind him I'm a middle school teacher, so double check skirt shortness and pants tightness and keep the heel length under 4.5 inches :)

So ladies, would you let your man dress you?

1 comment:

  1. This will be very cute. I read a story like this. I think I could trust him to pick out my work clothes at least :) Good luck! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete